Saturday 9 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Cooking


The first day of the holidays is always so exhilerating. The challenges of the term have been met and it's time to recharge for the next term. It's nice to be able to engage in some different kinds of activities for a while. Lucky for me the kinds of activities I like the most are the same as the ones I do at work anyway: learning, exercising, reading, writing, and talking, laughing, and playing with friends. For this terms holiday I started feeling like had plenty of energy and I was ready to enjoy my break. So much so in fact that I began my holiday on Friday night.
One thing I love to do but don't have much time for during term time is cooking! A while ago I learnt to cook a delicious prawn pasta. I adjust the recipe a little to suit my taste - this involves adding a whole bulb of garlic rather than 2 cloves and I leave out the rocket. Yum, the perfect first holiday meal!
My first holiday activity is under the belt. With a full belly, I'm now looking forward to seeing what other cool experiences the holiday brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment