Tuesday 12 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Having My Grandsons Around

Macgregor, Finn, and Jock. In their pyjamas at tea time and still full of energy.
When I'm not being a teacher, one of my most important jobs is being a Poppa for my three grandchildren. Finn is 5 years old, Macgregor is 3 years old, and Jock is 1 year old. We have them over whenever we can. In the holidays we get to have them over for a long time. This holiday we are having them over for 3 nights and then we will have them over some more next week.,

Today was an inside cold and rainy so we had an inside day. The three boys had turns choosing games to play. Jock's game was catch the balloon, Macgregor's game was dinosaur flesh, and Finn's was activities (reading, outside forest adventures, Rocksteady toy battles), then Poppa got lunch ready!

Being a Poppa is great fun because you get to do all the cool things you did with your own children all over again. It can also be tiring. The boys wake up at about 5:30 every morning raring to go. I'm starting to look forward to getting back to work - these holidays are wearing me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment