Friday 15 July 2016

Mr Frank's Holiday - Wilco the Psycopathic Dog

Say hello to Wilco the psycopathic dog. Holiday time is perfect for organising trips to visit family members in faraway places. My eldest step-daughter Rachel, along with her partner, Nigel and her crazy dog Wilco live in Wellington. This weekend we have organised a trip to visit them.

Rachel has recently moved house and this is our first opportunity to pay a visit to her in the new house. Her house is in Upper Hutt right close to the Hutt River Walkway.

Today I took Wilco running on the walkway. It was fun with lots of tree roots, dips and rises, and zig zags along the way. Part way through the run Wilco slipped his collar and escaped. Thank goodness I managed to get him back by pretending to have treats for him. We ran for an hour and Wilco had just as much energy when we returned as when we left. Unlike me, I'd had it!

We will spend a few nights in Upper Hutt. I'm hoping to get out on the trails and doing some more exploring while we're here.

1 comment: